WHY US? --- -10 Great Reasons to Book a Room Through Metropolitan and Crown _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. -Up to 30% cheaper than hotel rooms of equivalent standard Generally the rates you pay for hotel rooms in London are often inflated due to the high running costs of hotels, in-house services such as bars and restaurants incur high wage bills, also taking into account the hotel industry in London is so fiercely competitive, the cost of sales and marketing can be considerable ranging in the regions of millions. Serviced apartment guests usually stay for longer periods so the cost of marketing and sales can be considerably lower than for a London hotel therefore the running costs are far lower and this is reflected in the price. Additionally, apartmentsoffer further savings due to their flexibility - for instance, when staying in a hotel, you often have to bear the potentially very expensive cost of eating in restaurants as well as room service attendant – you also would feel obliged to tip!!! With a serviced apartment you will have your own kitchen, so that you may - if you wish - prepare your own meals with food bought from grocery stores or local supermarkets. This in effect adds totally to experience of booking apartments as opposed to merely room rentals, whether that be in a hotel or private.
2. -Long Stay or Short Stay At MNC Rooms, we have negotiated with all the apartments on mnc-rooms.co.uk to offer you the best possible rates in the most affluent and central locations. The vast majority of our apartments are already discounted and for longer stays we will always try to negotiate a better rates for you.
3. -The Luxury of Space In a city (such as that of London) where space is at a premium high, serviced apartments otherwise known as holiday crash pads offer a unique opportunity to stay in spacious surroundings - so rarely possible in a hotel. Space is in very high demand and people are gradually levitating towards surroundings with much liberty.
4. -Enjoy Privacy and Safety All of our London apartments are 'managed', and many on-site managers who are there to assist you during your stay and ensure your safety and security. In addition, apartments often have discreet entrance areas and videophone entrance facilities for your guests. Apartmentguests tend to be less transient than hotel guests so there is less movement of people and guests are afforded a great degree of privacy and independence.
There is also one of our staff members there to take your call if you should require any assistance whilst in the apartment, so you can rest assure that the service goes hand in hand with your safety and absolute peace of mind.
5. -Apartments are charged per apartment, not per person All our apartments are charged on a 'per apartment' basis. All hotel suppliers charge a rate on a 'per person' basis - a pricing strategy adopted by many hotels that make rates seem lower, and enable them to charge extra for additional guests.
The average price per person is charged between £30.00- £50 per additional person per night. So why not book your holiday crash pad or serviced apartment today and only be charged on a per apartment basis.
6. - Flexibility to Entertain Guests or Clients Your apartment is your 'base in London’, and you are free to entertain guests and clients whenever you like. Apartments often have additional sleeping facilities such as sofa beds, which are very useful if you have guests staying for the night (or longer). Also, many apartments have living/dining areas that lend themselves very well to being adequate meeting venues for purpose of business.
7. -Stay 1 Night, 1 Month or More Whether on business or leisure, you may choose to stay just a single night, several nights, weeks or months, according to your requirements. The benefit of absolute flexibility without being tied down is certainly that of an attractive one.
8. -Freshly Cleaned Towels and Linen Provided All our apartmentsare 'Serviced Apartments', which means you can expect your apartment clean and tidy on your arrival with fresh bed linen and towels. Prior to each booking a professional company is hired to enter the premises and methodically collate dust, then only to systematically disinfect wash the flooring. The kitchen and bathroom communal areas are meticulously wiped down for mainly hygiene reason.
9. -A Place to Live, not Just to Sleep Our serviced apartments offer you a place to call your 'home' whilst in London - we think this is very important to today's travellers, who want so much more than simply a room with a bed in it. ExperienceLondon as a Londoner, not just as a tourist.
10. -Be a Regular Booker - Get Preferential Rates At Metropolitan and Crown - MNC Rooms, we believe in rewarding regular apartment clients/cliental by often offering reduced rates if pre-bookings are made in advance and we offer set rates. For perhaps even special occasions (subject to availability and price) candles can be arranged laid out idealistically to suit the day. Champagne and wine can be arranged on request.